Automatic incidence detection (AID)
|Minimal false alarm ratio (0,01) ensured by camera per week.
Classification of alarms
- Smoke/ early fire alarm
- Visibility measurement
- Hazardous transport detection
- Traffic jams
- Traffic density
- Forbidden maneuvers
- Wrong way drivers
- Free traffic area surveillance
- Distance between vehicles measurement
- Speed monitoring
- Based on digital analysis and image interpretation with artificial intelligence
- Different software modules
- Live stream and digital recording
- Modular architecture
- Reduces reaction time of tunnel operators
- Specific activation of alarms
- Risk evaluation
- Emergency ops planning
- Easy integration into SCADA
- No specific hardware required
- Full frame rate video digital storage
Image analysis without defined polygon limitations. It means that our system will evaluate the whole image, classifying it as good detection area, limited detection or unavailable detection area.
Request for information/offer
According to Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data (Act), personal data supplied by you will be emailed ORTRAT staff to adequately provide the requested service. Your personal data will be collected through this form. In any case the data will be transferred to third parties. In compliance with the LOPD, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting ORTRAT.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.