The VisGuard type opacimeter manufactured by Sigrist Photometer, a renown company with more than 50 years experience in the market, is a compact device working according to the principle of light dispersion offering a measuring range of 0 to 0,0015 /m and less.
|Range||0 to 15x10-3/m|
|Output||BUS ORNET or SIREL signal 0/4 to 20 mA|
|Temperature||-20ºC to +50ºC|
|Size||209 x 352 x 234 mm|
|Input||85 to 264 V @ 47 to 440 Hz|
- Easy installation in tunnels, technical stations or niches
- Continuous monitoring
- In-situ or aspiration sampling of up to 500 m
- Local control or multichannel operation for up to 8 opacimeters.
- Reliable measurement
- Easy calibration point adjustment and verification
- Fog compensation by heater
Request for information/offer
According to Law 15/1999 of December 13 Protection of Personal Data (Act), personal data supplied by you will be emailed ORTRAT staff to adequately provide the requested service. Your personal data will be collected through this form. In any case the data will be transferred to third parties. In compliance with the LOPD, the user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting ORTRAT.